Tuesday 13 December 2011

God's DNA

So here it is something I've been thinking about recently, if God was the beginning of all life, you know in the beginning etc etc, then can we ever be completely separated from him? I mean if we came from him, the beginning of all things, then is there not a link that cannot be forgotten? something irremovable? Sure it is sin that has the power to separate us from God and we feel that at times, but even if we have not accepted God as a part of our lives is something of his DNA still not entwined within the very core of us, of humanity?

I think so.....I think it comes alive when we accept Jesus as our savior, and what we were meant to be starts to become a reality, our new Godly nature coming to the forefront and our broken DNA being healed.


 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree. And that certain dormant God-ish bit of us aches and cries and longs until we get back to the Source of it all.

    ReplyDelete